The Carbon Capsule Replacement fits both the LifeStraw Steel and the
LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration. It reduces bad taste, chlorine and
organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters.
The LifeStraw Steel and LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration have a
dual-stage filter system: the hollow fiber membrane (HFM) and the carbon
capsule. The HFM lasts for 1,000 liters. The carbon capsule lasts for
100 liters and is replaceable.
Features & Benefits:
- Filters 100 liters (26 gallons) of water
- Food grade quality activated carbon
- 2 carbon capsule replacements per package
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)
Replacing the Carbon Capsule in your LifeStraw Go with 2-Stage Filtration
Unscrew the filter from the bottle lid and gently remove the carbon
capsule. The capsule will be at the top of the filter between the HFM
and the lid. Insert the new carbon capsule into the straw and press
firmly until it's secured. Discard the used one.